Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Great Train Robbery

I found this movie to be very different from movies that I am used to watching. When I first started watching I immediately noticed that it was going to be a western type of movie that I have seen from time to time on TV on at weird hours. I noticed while watching it that the shots were alot different than ones that are used in modern movies today. The fact that there was no sound in the movie made me pay more attention to the way it was shot and the different forms of cinematography used. The black and white also made it a bit more bland, so you really were focused on the acting aspect.  I relied on the actors actions and ways the were interacting with the camera to get a better understanding of what exactly was going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment